You've got a database...it's just not in eEdge! Getting your database into eEdge is, by far, the most difficult and time-consuming aspect of starting out as a new agent (or existing one). This service can take almost any existing database—whether it's from a previous CRM system (such as Top Producer), your previous business database, even your phone and Facebook contacts, and get them into eEdge—organized for our popular Database Mastery class, and ready for marketing!
- Up to 200* contacts from 3 sources: phone, other CRM, previous business, etc.
- Cleanup of data: capitalization, name splitting, phone number formatting, address concatenation, extra space removal, etc.
- Fill-in contacts with missing email addresses or mailing addresses (required by eEdge)
- Import provided files into individual eEdge groups based on descriptions provided by agent
- Creation of and grouping of contacts into DTD2 phone call groups and categories as required by M.O.V.E. Database Mastery
- Contacts in addition to the included 200 will be priced at 5¢-10¢ per contact depending on condition provided data. Poorly organized contacts (names in incorrect fields, inconsistent formatting, emoji, etc.) increase cost up to 10¢ per contact. A quote for the total amount will be provided after review of submitted CSV files.
- Amount of contacts is determined by the amount of contacts initially provided INCLUDING any duplicates, NOT the final amount imported into eEdge (i.e., It is possible to submit 600 contacts, but only 400 are imported into eEdge. You would be charged the price for 600 contacts.). Not all contacts are guaranteed to survive cleanup, but a best attempt to preserve all contacts & data will be made.
2 Days + 1 Day per 200 Additional Contacts